Current Version: 1.1.06
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
-Percentage and prediction (Main app, Notification and Widget)
-Temperature (Main app)
-Remaining time prediction configuration
-Detailed usage reports
-Saving background monitoring sessions
-Support for Android 2.2+
-Several performance improvements
-Notifications now have a default update interval of 3 seconds
-Widgets update interval set to 3 seconds
The most beautiful and versatile System Monitor for Android! This application provides real time system load statistics and important information in the form of text and fancy graphs.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
NoPass or www.newking.bizRead More