EGSL (Easy Game Scripting with Lua) is a small Lua interpreter for easy 2D game development. The engine is based on SDL, SDL_gfx and SDL_mixer. It uses a BASIC-style syntax for the 2D engine functions. You can create stand-alone executables of your scripts.
The Setup for Windows includes all the necessary libraries. You will need Windows 2000 or later. There are also binaries for the 32-Bit and 64-Bit version of Linux, MacOS X and Haiku available.Read More
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- CSS and HTML preview using internal IE, Firefox 4 and Chrome browsers.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager…
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap…
There are a many features not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail support, advanced search with regular expressions.Read More